Two live interactive workshops, especially held for Entrepreneurs' Organisation (EO) Sydney - Become a B Corp Online Workshop | 28 September & 5 October 2021 to get your business moving on the pathway to becoming a Certified B Corporation (B Corp). This workshop is an important step to take towards your business reaching the highest standards of social and environmental performance, and joining a 3000+ strong global business community.
- First session: two hour workshop 28 September 2021 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (AEST)
- Second session: two hour Q&A session 5 October 2021 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (AEST)
Before the session: please ensure you've completed this free online B Corp short course to learn about the B Corp movement and the process as this background content will not be covered in the session.
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs' Organisation (EO) Sydney members only that want to improve the social and environmental performance of their business and become Certified B Corporations
- Typically founders and leaders of smaller companies; sustainability managers and communications managers in larger companies
- Make sure you have a B Impact Assessment account and have attempted at least 1 section in the B Impact Assessment (we recommend starting with the Workers or Community sections)
- Map your journey to becoming a B Corp
- Navigate the B Impact Assessment (BIA) tool
- Gain a baseline assessment of your business’ impact using the BIA tool
- Set goals and track improvements to your business’ impact and resilience using the BIA and SDG Action Manager
- Opportunity to have questions related to your business answered by experts
When? 28 September 2021 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (AEST) and 5 October 2021 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (AEST)
*Please note when you register, you will be automatically registered for both workshops.
Who will be facilitating the workshops?
Whitney is passionate about transforming communities and a firm believer in the power of using business as a force for good. Whitney is an HR professional and business consultant who is responsible for learning and development, social and environmental impact initiatives at Hub Australia. She is also a recognised B Consultant, supporting organisations to improve their impact and become B Corp certified. As a dual-founder with extensive experience running an ACNC-endorsed NFP and a B Corp Certified social enterprise, Whitney is well equipped to support you on your B Corp journey.