Forum 201 (MTP Pilot): Theory in Practice is a pilot training program offered to select EO Chapters through Jun 30 2019 by the Forum Committee. Forum 201 utilizes Moderator Training content in a facilitated, peer to peer, experiential learning format. The goal is to expand member’s understanding of advanced forum concepts and leadership skills, which produce results in ALL areas of their lives.
This training invites Forum members to increase their leadership impact and effectiveness by deepening empathetic listening skills and communication clarity. Data analytics of EO member activity confirms that members who actively engage in learning and growing achieve higher member satisfaction and duration of Forum participation. Forum 201 benefits both local chapters and individual members by increasing EO member retention and overall EO member satisfaction by investing in the member.
Forum 201 increases Forum IQ and EQ creating stronger, more engaged members. Forum 201 is for ALL Forum members who have completed basic Forum training, with special focus on those members that have been Forum trained but not moderator trained.
In the Forum 201 Training members will:
• Learn empathetic listening skills and active feedback
• Increase leadership impact to produce change and resolve conflict
• Cultivate dynamic communication effectiveness for meaningful Forum and Life experiences
• Break-through laser coaching for powerful presentations and cultivating influence
• Earn Moderator Training (MTP) credit