Maher Kaddoura “ I went to the future and I came back”
“ I went to the future and I came back” . He will share with you his take from the below program attended 10 months ago . His aim is to stimulate thinking about leapfrogging a much as we can in everything that we do ..
“ The Executive Program (EP) is a week-long immersive course in Silicon Valley that examines how key converging technologies will shape our future and explores ethical leadership in a world of rapid change. This intensive program is intended for senior leaders in business, government, and nonprofit sectors with the desire to have a positive impact at scale, and who want to create their organization’s future—and the world’s future—not simply react to it.
World-class experts deliver interactive presentations in an immersive classroom setting, paired with insightful discussions and activities that leverage the diverse cohort of thought leaders and innovators we convene for each session. Participants also experience technology first-hand and get a taste of Silicon Valley’s “maker” culture through SU’s iLab and off-campus visits. By convening a class of future-oriented senior influencers from over 30 countries and a broad range of industries, the program fosters insightful dialogues with uncommon partners and builds a supportive community of like-minded peers.
At the EP, you’ll learn what it means to “think exponentially” and develop the insights and framework you’ll need to design for an abundant future."
About the speaker :
Maher Kaddoura is a management consultant, a serial entrepreneur, angel investor, social change maker, public speaker and adventurer:
• Entrepreneur& Angel Investor:Upon retirement as Accenture-Middle Eastmanaging partner, he established a number of professional services firms that became regional leaders in their relative sectors (strategy consulting, system integration and training). He invests and serves on
the board of a number of companiesin the following sectors :knowledge economy, food & beverage, electro-mechanical,retail,micro finance and financial services.
• Social Change Maker: Maher established Al-Jude NGO in 1999 and launched a number of social programs focused on road safety, youth leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship. Maher is a visionary who believes in achieving more with less for manyusing his own theory named "The Falafel Theory".
• Board Member:Maher is also active in a number NGO boards including research on aging, youth development, entrepreneurship, micro-ventures, health services standards
• Thought Contributor: Maher is a public speaker and storyteller. He shares his experience and
thinking on social media using Snackable format of videos, digital books, and visual posts. King Abdullah II, Sheikh Mohammad Ben Rashid of Dubai, United Nations and Ernest & Young
• Adventurer & World Traveller: Maher is a street photographer, world traveler who travelled to more than 60 countries and 100 cities. He is an adventurer who trekked to Everest Base Camp, the Arctic, Alaska, the Jungles of Africa and the mountains of South America.
Social Change Maker: He established a number of high impact social programs including:
• Hikmat Road Safety: is a program to address Road Safety and reduce thepercentage of road
death and injuries in Jordan,
• Playground:Built 1200 football playgrounds in public schools with a national neighborhood
football championship involving 500 neighborhoods,
• Sherkitna: a program to plant the seeds of entrepreneurship among Jordanian students which now included 650 school companies,
• Meqdam: a program to plant the seeds of leadership in youth,
• Newthink: programs designed to inspire youth to unleash their potential. It includes a theater, summer outdoor festival, and a learning institute. This initiative was awarded Arab Social Media
influencers Award in 2015.
• “Fikrezyon” On-line TV: the first Arabic online TV focused on spreading hope and curiosity
• Sonbola:is a social innovation incubator focused on young social entrepreneurs
He can be followed on twitter and Instagram on @maherkaddouraand Facebook on www.facebook.com/maher.kaddoura.3. Websitemaherkaddoura.org