216 EO Members Included on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies
Alexandria, Virginia, USA (22 September, 2011) – Since 1982,
Inc. magazine has spotlighted the nation’s fastest-growing companies in their annual Inc. 500 list and the expanded Inc. 5000 list. These lists highlight the companies at the forefront of innovation and economic growth, and often offer a first glimpse into the household names of the future business landscape.
In all, 216 members of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) were included in the
2011 Inc. 5000 List, with 16 of them included among the 500 fastest-growing companies in the United States. The Entrepreneurs’ Organization is focused on engaging the world’s leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow, and is proud to count many of the world’s most successful entrepreneurial firms among its membership.
Based on a strategic alliance with Inc. Magazine, EO members who have achieved Inc. 5000 status are featured on an
Entrepreneurs’ Organization List on Inc.com, are afforded access to Inc. Magazine events, and as a result, will have a strong presence at this year’s Inc. 500 Conference on September 22-24 at the Gaylord Convention Center in National Harbor, MD.
Inc. President Bob LaPointe said, “The 2011 Inc. 5000 showcases a particularly hardy group of entrepreneurs who have figured out how to grow their businesses in spite of prolonged economic stagnation. More importantly, these entrepreneurs continue to create jobs. They are the country’s true Economy Heroes.”
“For 24 years, the Entrepreneurs’ Organization has been the place for leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow, fueling their ability to be the catalysts for job creation the world over,” said EO Global Chairman Kevin Langley. “The world is in need of thriving entrepreneurial communities now more than ever, and seeing so many EO members on the Inc. 5000 list again this year is a testament to the impact our members have on their local communities.”
A special congratulation goes out to these Inc. 500 companies and the Entrepreneurs’ Organization members behind each:
- 11. PaymentMax – Tony Shap (EO Dallas)
- 56. Simplicity Consulting – Lisa Hufford (EO Seattle)
- 98. Cadillac Stone Works – Jeffrey Grail (EO Las Vegas)
- 118. Likeable Media – Dave Kerpen (EO New York)
- 119. Cetan Corp – Brad Scott (EO Southeast Virginia)
- 130. ymarketing – Ryan Lash (EO Los Angeles)
- 160. HRM – Jeff Spanbauer (EO Cincinnati)
- 182. Magic Hat Consulting – James Lyons (EO Philadelphia)
- 194. Innotion Enterprises – Al Espinoza (EO DC)
- 222. US Appraisal Group – Dione Spiteri (EO San Diego)
- 241. ShareFile – Jesse Lipson (EO Raleigh Durham)
- 346. Kavoo – Richard Humphrey (EO New York)
- 368. BuddyTV – Andy Liu & David Niu (EO Seattle)
- 388. Randa Solutions – Martin Reed (EO Nashville)
- 472. TheFirstMovement – Ming Chan (EO Los Angeles)
- 492. Metova – Kevin Ross (EO Nashville)
The Inc. 500|5000 ranks companies by overall revenue growth over a three-year period. For detailed information on the Inc. 5000,
visit the list’s Web site.
About the Entrepreneurs’ Organization
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) – for entrepreneurs only – is a dynamic global network of more than 8,000 business owners in 40 countries. Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO is the catalyst that enables entrepreneurs to learn and grow from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. Membership in one of EO’s 120 chapters is by invitation only; the average member is 41 years old with annual revenues of US$17.3 million. For more information on EO, visit
www.eonetwork.org or call +1.703.519.6700.