BlueRock is a multi-disciplinary entrepreneurial advisory firm that helps people to operate and grow successful businesses and achieve their personal goals.
We support enterprises large and small with every aspect of running a business as well as advise on personal wealth and investments to help people live better lives.
Formed over 10 years, BlueRock has grown to become an exciting and successful entrepreneurial community. We are a certified B Corporation, giving consideration to our broader community impact, and have been featured in BRW’s ‘Fast 100’ two years in a row. We have also been awarded a ‘Best Places to Work’ award three years in a row (placing 7th, 6th and 4th in Australia).
We work with exceptional people to achieve exceptional things.
We’re very pleased to offer the following special services to EO Melbourne members:
- - Use of BlueRock space for events, retreats and forums – i.e boardrooms, meeting rooms and use of other open-plan space.
- - Provide guest speakers for learning/training/ educational events.
- - Free 20-min advice helpline (1 x call per month/per member to BlueRock Accounting or BlueRock Law).
- - Access to all BlueRock client technical update emails and educational webinars.
- - 2 BlueRock EO member drinks per annum for up to 75 guests.
- - Private Wealth Health Check – our wealth team will facilitate an initial discussion and introductory meeting (90mins) to review the personal financial position of EO’ers and provide high-level feedback regarding risks and opportunities. This will include a goal setting and personal cash flow worksheet.
Contact Bruce McFarlane - CEO, BlueRock Group | Managing Director, BlueRock Law
Phone (03) 8658 2063 | Mobile +61402205878
Contact Trevor Gordijn - Managing Director - Accounting
Phone (03) 9089 7139 | Mobile 0403 955 563
Address Level 16, 414 La Trobe St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia