The Forum Training Manager position will manage the
Forum training program calendar and maintain training program data for roughly
one half of the EO chapters worldwide. The manager will also assist in
supporting the Forum Health of the Chapters by working with the Forum Directors
and Regional Councils to ensure training and development needs are met.
Additionally Forum Training Manager is responsible for delivery of Forum
Trainers’ Retreat annually and is liaison for Spousal Sub Committee
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- > Manage Forum training program calendar for Europe, MEPA, South Asia and APAC
- > Manage Training tours
- > Coordinate Forum training sessions with chapters, including trainer accommodations transportation, contracting and meeting logistics
- > Manage and deliver Forum Trainers' Retreat annually with the support of Forum staff.
- > Spousal subcommittee staff support. Attend monthly meetings and support subcommittee with their roles
- > Coordinate with staff in regions on training requirements and planning
- > Provide ongoing trainer support through quarterly professional development opportunities
- > Report on monthly Forum training numbers to Forum leadership, Forum staff and regional membership staff
- > Participate in monthly regional and staff calls
- > Support in responding to inquiries to the forum general mailbox
- > Assist with regional event logistics
- > Some international travel required to assist as event support
- > Other duties as assigned by Forum Training Director
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the "Essential Duties") satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent), event planning, communications or related area of study
- 2-4 years work experience in a related field
- Fluency in English. Fluency and/or working knowledge of other languages is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Solution based thinking
- Team building and relationship management experience
- Strong background in multi-department collaboration
- Ability to treat every task, no matter how big or small, as important to advancing EO's mission
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- Proofread Accurately
English Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend
instructions, correspondence and emails.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members,
staff, managers, clients, and the public.
Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such
as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics
described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the
Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the Essential Duties-
May be assigned to an internal work space without
windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer.