Job Title: Program Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Accelerator Program Director
The Entrepreneurs' Organization is looking for dynamic business professional to join our team as a Program Coordinator reporting to the Accelerator Program Director. The Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) – for entrepreneurs only – is a global community that enriches members' lives through direct peer-to-peer learning, connections to experts and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. EO is the catalyst that enables entrepreneurs to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. For more information visit www.eonetwork.org.
The Program Coordinator will provide support to the EO Accelerator and EO Mentorship programs. This position will assist with the over program operations and administration to support two global programs focused on developing entrepreneurs. Both programs sit within the EO Leadership team and will work with staff, members and contacts globally.
Entrepreneur Organization's Staff Core Principles
At EO, the staff takes pride in our work, and it shows in everything we do. To reflect our unique culture, we embrace and embody six essential core principles:
· Teamwork: working together to achieve excellence
· Trust & respect: displaying and rewarding integrity
· Creativity: the possibilities are endless
· Professionalism: lead, learn and live by example
· Fun: lighten up, live it up, laugh it up!
· Service: world class services to the EO community
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Program CRM/ list tracking and maintenance; coordinating with program prospects, processing new applications and tracking payments and participant activity
· Attend and support regional volunteer leader video calls in each region; globally and archive notes/ information for future use
· Respond to inquiries to the general e-mailboxes
· Assist with communication and processing of annual Accelerator Participant renewals
· Ensure the tools and resources provided to Mentorship and Accelerator volunteer Chairs and participants are up to date, relevant and accessible
· Ensure accurate information is reflected on the public website regarding the programs
· Assist with Event planning for either program as needed: prepare and ship event materials, manage registration website, manage hotel logistics, coordinate offsite activities and oversee the development of marketing collateral
· Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor in business, event planning, communications or related area of study
- 1-3 years work experience in a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Project management/execution experience
- Solution based thinking
- Strong background in multi-department collaboration
- Ability to treat every task, no matter how big or small, as important to advancing EO's mission
Other Skills and Abilities
In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
· Excellent organizational skills
· A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
· Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
· Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
· The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
· Exercises confidentiality and discretion
· Understanding of technology and CRM tools
· Proofread Accurately
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.