The Marketing Communications Manager is charged with developing and implementing compelling communications and marketing plans and messaging across channels to improve member engagement and communication, promoting programs and events, and strengthening membership recruitment and retention. This is a very collaborative role that requires working closely with the Strategic Communications team and collaborating across departments. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Among responsibilities are the development of compelling, brand-based content for websites, emails, video scripts, blog posts and social media marketing posts. S/he distributes marketing email with the use of email software and a CRM system. More specifically, s/he:
- · Develops marketing plans for areas of assigned focus, primarily for EO products and programs, and owns implementation from ideation to execution.
- · Develops and implements all promotional tactics, including audience selection, email, online, advertising, etc.
- · Develops marketing strategies to engage with external stakeholders.
- · Proactively communicates marketing initiatives, opportunities, and outcomes to all relevant stakeholders.
- · Keeps current with best practices in email marketing, content marketing, and experiential marketing and automation strategies.
- · Works with the Director of Social Media and PR to execute social/public relation strategies included in marketing campaigns for EO products and programs.
- · Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications, or related field
- · Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience
- · Online experience: Basic website CMS (primarily WordPress), CRM, social media marketing, (Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Twitter), digital marketing (Google AdWords, social media advertising, Pardot), e-mail marketing (Emma, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.)