NAME: Lisa Riley
COMPANY NAME: Pinot’s Palette
1) Your role in the business and the business profile: CEO, Founder, Co-founder, Partner, etc. / company description I am the President of Pinot’s Palette Tulsa Area studios. Pinot’s Palette is an upscale paint and sip studio franchise based out of Houston. We are for entertainment and we walk guests step by step through a full canvas painting while sipping libations and listening to awesome pop/rock music. It’s a blast!
2) Your professional profile: Education and/or previous experience which led to starting the business. I graduated from Tulsa Community College with 2 associate degrees and then from Oklahoma State with my Bachelor of Science in Speech Pathology and Audiology! Go Pokes! Hopefully with the help of EO, I will complete my Master’s degree sooner than later!
3) How you learned about EO / Referral name: Evan Kelamis
4) Reasons for joining EO: I want to make myself better and grow as a leader in my organization.
5) Hobbies/interests/family information/where you were born and raised. Born in Tulsa and raised in Bixby. I worked in oil and gas for many years, so my background is trade floors and refineries. I am married with one son, Keaton, who is 9. Our family is adventurous, so we love to be outdoors, hike, snow ski, surf and travel.
6) Tell us something you are passionate about such as a cause, personal or professional. Helping others. I am a breast cancer survivor and I love helping coach some through that journey.