Information For Release
Contact: Jeff Bradford/Erin Gagnon 615.515.4888 firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrepreneurs’ Organization Announces
New Board of Directors
NASHVILLE, Tenn. February 00, 2013 – The Nashville chapter of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) announced today its 2013/2014 board of directors.
The Nashville EO chapter has a total of 132 members. To join, an entrepreneur must be a founder, co-founder, owner and controlling shareholder of a company with gross annual sales exceeding $1 million.
The new board of directors of the Nashville Entrepreneurs’ Organization includes:
- President: Joe Freedman, Founder, Music City Tents & Events, Peachtree Tents & Events, RFx Legal and AMERICAN Legal Search
- Past President: Andy Bailey, Entrepreneur Coach, Petra Coach
- Incoming President: Dan Hogan, CEO, Medalogix
- Forum Chair: Bryan Merville, President and Director of Sales, Beacon Technologies
- Forum Co-Chair: Alan Young, CEO, Armor Concepts LLC
- Membership Chair: John Kepley, CEO, teknetex inc
- Membership Co-Chair: Jackson Miller, Founder and CEO, Bizen Inc. and L2M LLC
- Forum Health/Retention Chair: Jeff Turner, President, Turner Machine Co., Inc and National Storm Shelters
- Sponsorship Chair: Ben Hanback, President, The Hanback Group
- Sponsorship Co-Chair: Bob Jacobs, Managing Partner, Equity Express
- Learning Chair: Arnie Malham, Founder and President, cj Advertising
- Social Chair: JT Terrell, Founding Partner, Music City Tents & Events
- Finance Chair: John Aron, President and CEO, The Pasta Shoppe
- Communications Chair: Eric Jackson, Managing Partner, Keystone Business Solutions, LLC
- Catalyst Chair: Bryan Ansley, CEO, FNB Merchants
- Catalyst Co-Chair: Alex Tolbert, Owner, Bernard Health
- Member Benefits/Integration: Chris Kincade, CEO, The Kincade Group, Inc.
- Spousal Forum: Rebecca Donner, Principal, Inner Design Studio
- At-Large/Forum Olympics: David Box, Principal and Co-Founder, Trinisys
- At-Large/Community: Tim Ozgener, President, Ozgener Ventures LLC
- At-Large/Membership: Debbie Gordon, President and CEO, S3 Surplus Management
- At-Large/Mentorship: Charles May, Principal, bytes of knowledge
“The Nashville Entrepreneurs’ Organization is a growing, vibrant group of successful business owners who are all doing what they can to contribute to the regional economy. All of our board members work extremely hard to accommodate the growing needs of this diverse group,” said new chapter president elect Joe Freedman. “The board is an outstanding group of people, and I want to personally thank them for volunteering their time to make this chapter one of the best within EO.”
The 2013/14 board term runs May 1, 2013 to April 30, 2014.
The Entrepreneurs' Organization is a global business network of more than 8,700 business owners in 122 chapters and more than 35 countries. Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO enables small and large business owners to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. The organization’s vision is to build the world's most influential community of entrepreneurs, which aligns with its mission of supporting entrepreneurial education and engaging entrepreneurs to learn and grow.
For more information about EO Nashville, contact Sameera Lowe, executive director, at email@example.com.