Pointon Partners is a leading provider of legal services to businesses and their stakeholders. Its team of more than 40 staff provides the expertise and experience of a large commercial law firm, coupled with the personal service and attention that can only be offered by an expert, smaller firm.
Pointon Partners act in all Australian jurisdictions as well as internationally, with appropriate legal representatives in those jurisdictions, and they’re a member of the LAWorld international legal network. They also recognise the value of entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation in small to medium enterprises, a core part of their client base. With that, they offer their expertise to EO Melbourne in their quest to grow the community of entrepreneurs.
Areas of Expert Presentations
- - Understanding and effectively negotiating commercial contracts
- - Intellectual property protection and enforcement
- - Employment contracts, policies and incentives to retain key employees
- - Business ownership agreements and disputes between owners
For a full range of potential presentations, their publications can be found at - https://pointonpartners.com.au/news-publications/.
We’re very pleased to offer the following special services to EO Melbourne members:
- - Free first-time consultations in person, via telephone or via Skype
- - Reduced rates
- - Tiered rewards
- - Forum presentations
Contact Elena Minovski
Phone (03) 9614 7707
Address L14, 565 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Email [email protected]