Dallas Entrepreneurs Continue to Thrive
Nearly 75 percent surveyed report an increase in full-time employees
Entrepreneurs expect more growth in coming months
DALLAS (September 18, 2014) – Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO) released the latest findings from its Global Entrepreneur Indicator, a bi-annual survey of business owners from around the world. EO currently has 10,000 members worldwide, whose businesses average USD $52.3 million in annual revenue and employ more than 2.4 million people globally, including an average of 240 full-time employees.
Dallas Entrepreneurs Spur Job Growth
- 73% of the EO Dallas entrepreneurs have added full-time jobs in the past six months as compared to 61% of entrepreneurs globally
- In the coming six months, 74% of EO Dallas entrepreneurs expect to create full-time jobs whereas 33% of global entrepreneurs expect to see an increase in full-time employees
Improved Profits and Economic Development
- 66% of EO Dallas entrepreneurs have seen an increase in net profits in the past six months and 78% expect an additional increase over the next six months.
- In the past six months, 72% EO Dallas entrepreneurs have seen an increase in business revenue and 78% expect to see similar growth in the coming six months
- 44% of EO Dallas entrepreneurs and 33% of global entrepreneurs expect to see an improvement in the country’s economic environment
- 83% of EO Dallas and global entrepreneurs expressed willingness to start a new business
“Entrepreneurs’ Organization Dallas is committed to helping entrepreneurs succeed,” said Chris Brown, EO Dallas president. “It’s a great time to be an entrepreneur in Dallas and I look forward to the continued growth as we continue to ignite the entrepreneurial spirit.”
Members of EO Dallas are part of a thriving community with the opportunity to not only connect with entrepreneurs in the area but to join the global network of entrepreneurs as well. Members have the benefit of attending chapter events, global events, universities and colleges around the world for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. To learn more about EO Dallas visit http://www.EODallas.org or email membership@EODallas.org.
About the Entrepreneurs’ Organization
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global, peer-to-peer network of more than 10,000 influential business owners with 143 chapters in 46 countries. Founded in 1987, EO is the catalyst that enables leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow, leading to greater success in business and beyond.
# # #
Jessica Nunez, President, Nunez PR Group, communications@EODallas.org