- > Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University
- > 5-8 years of education/curriculum experience
- > 3-5 years of Management experience, including managing global teams
- > Computer software skills training
- > Personal development training
- > Additional language skills other than English.
- > Master's Degree Education (or equivalent)
- > Key End Results
- > Measurements Used in the Position
- Global Mindset
- Communication Skills
- People Skills
- Service Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Service Leadership
- Develop Others
- Manage Execution
Other Skills and Abilities:
- In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions,
correspondence and memos. Ability to
communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers,
clients, and the public. Ability to
understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all
units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as
fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry
out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Nothing contained in this
job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or
during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs’ Organization, is
intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee
of the Firm for any specified period of time.
Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to
time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs’
Organization is “at will,” that is, for no definite or determinable period and
subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without
prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer.