The Manager of Virtual Learning position will have accountability for providing program management leadership in developing, marketing and delivering the educational content for assigned EO virtual learning events and services including live and pre recorded audio and motion content.
Manage Virtual Learning Program
- Main liaison to the Virtual Learning Subcommittee
- Manage Virtual Learning Budget
- Oversee curation, awareness and delivery of the EO webinar series
- Oversee curation, awareness and delivery of EO podcasts
- Oversee partnering, awareness and delivery of the EO virtual programs
- Oversee Execution of EO24
- Other duties and assignments as necessary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of the VP, Learning, evaluate the applicability of leading edge technologies and uses this information to significantly influence future EO virtual offerings.
- Manage, maintain and delegate the current editorial calendar for all functioning virtual learning events, to including webinars, recorded livestreams and videos.
- Brings online systems and fulfilment knowledge from external sources and incorporate those ideas to strengthen EO’s virtual offerings. Successfully integrate content across multiple technologies and systems.
- Serves as a key resource for virtual learning solutions and troubleshooting. Communicate technical information to numerous audiences, including senior management, members, and staff members.
- Develop strategies for both technical and project deliverables.
- Work with internal and external team members and EO members on targeted marketing efforts to include but not limited to electronic and hard copy for all virtual learning offerings
- Create new and manage existing relationships with speakers to diversify virtual learning offerings
- Manage and delegate administrative tasks such as, but not limited to speaker/ moderator preparation, event registration, event recording, and distribution of speaker materials.
- Along with the VP, Learning, liaise with the virtual learning committee and platform providers
- Develop online training content for EO staff and member leaders on existing and new virtual learning platforms
- Work with the Marketing & Communications Team to edit content to upload these videos to the virtual learning website on EOaccess for future use.
- Manage new learning initiatives as assigned
- Provide customer service to members writing to email@example.com
- Provide on-site support at events when assigned
- Other duties and assignments as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the “Essential Duties”) satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, or in lieu of the above described educational requirements, at least four years of learning program development and execution experience
- At least two years experience of learning program development
At least two years’ experience with program execution
- At least 2 years experience with online community or subscriber development
- Demonstrated ability to assess, compare and report risk / reward scenarios in online marketing & fulfilment environments to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to curate, promote and deliver new online programs
- Demonstrated ability to manualized and delegate processes for functioning online programs
- Working knowledge of virtual program delivery platforms such as WebEx, Zoom, Youtube, iTunes, Freestone, etc.
- Strong online and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with staff, members and speakers from around the world
- Experience coordinating online learning programs
- Strong experience working with budgets (Microsoft Excel)
- Experience working with speakers, speaker agents and speakers bureaus
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- International experience a plus
- Non-English speaking language skills a plus
- Experience working at a non-profit membership organization preferred
Other Skills and Abilities:
- In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs’ Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs’ Organization is “at will,” that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs’ Organization is an equal opportunity employer.