The Entrepreneurs' Organization is looking for a business professional to join our team in the Philippines as a MyEO Coordinator. The Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) – for entrepreneurs only – is a global community that enriches members' lives through direct peer-to-peer learning, connections to experts and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. EO is the catalyst that enables entrepreneurs to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. For more information visit www.eonetwork.org.
At EO, the staff takes pride in our work, and it shows in everything we do. To reflect our unique culture, we embrace and embody six essential core principles:
· Teamwork: working together to achieve excellence
· Trust & respect: displaying and rewarding integrity
· Creativity: the possibilities are endless
· Professionalism: lead, learn and live by example
· Fun: lighten up, live it up, laugh it up!
· Service: Providing a world class experiences
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The MyEO Coordinator will support the member experience team as they engage our membership in all aspect of the MyEO experience.
- In charge of coordinating with EO finance staff to reconcile all payments made and also deposits held for ABF members.
- Follow up with / Remind members whenever there is a payment due from them for an event
- Work with local chair and organizers of any event to ensure that payments are wired properly.
- Participate in Board Meetings, take notes and circulate them.
- Organize Board Meeting schedules and set up call details.
- Keep track of deliverables discussed in Board Meetings and help Board members achieve them.
Manuals / SOPs:
- Collate existing SOPs and Manuals
- Edit / improve them and write any new manuals that are needed.
- Assist Membership chair in the processing new member applications
- Coordinate with applicants on filling up applications
- Do initial research on conflict of interest and suggested forum placements for Membership Chair to decide
- If necessary, contact local chapter of applicant and/or member recommending applicant for additional information
- Front person to coordinate with Event Chair, and local organizers for all events
- Ensure that all necessary aspects of event are planned for and taken care through checklists (clarification - this does not mean that the person in this position will do all of the tasks, just that s/he will ensure through a checklist that all issues are taken care of by the responsible party.
- Create events in EO website for members to register.
- Follow up with members to ensure prompt registration to all of the events.
- Coordinate with Forum Moderators on all issues related to the holding of the ABF.
- Manage communications with members about events, dates, and other logistical needs.
- Attend events to provide Administrative support.
- Manage Registration of the event.
- Print, distribute, collect, data input and analyze Event survey forms for each event.
- Ensure Forum meeting rooms are set up properly and all materials are required.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the logistics of the event with Day Chair and local organizers.
- Liase with all EO staff in the region and the world to ensure that all ABF requirements are taken care of and to assist other EO needs
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's degree
· 1 year of project management and execution experience
- Experience with database and excel management
- Exceptional communications skills both internally and externally
- Exceptional customer service
· Bilingual or multilingual
· Computer software skills training
· Personal development training
- Thinks out of the box/ encourages new ideas
Impress us with your abilities and share your passions. And know that the staff you may be working with soon is one of the best teams assembled. Make your mark with EO and join this organization. Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer