The Program Manager for GSEA will provide support to the GSEA Sub-Committee and Director, GSEA. The Program Manager for GSEA will provide support to the planning committees of GSEA Regional Competitions. This position will maintain a judges' database and manage the nomination and application process for students. In addition, the Program Manager for GSEA will be responsible for planning high level GSEA Competitions and the GSEA US Nationals and Global Finals.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities: |
GSEA Subcommittee & GSEA Chair Support
· Coordinate all GSEA Sub-Committee monthly calls (more as needed), reporting of Top 5 and attending all GSEA Sub-Committee Calls.
· Support the GSEA Sub-Committee and its regional directors by providing resources and fulfilling request; and coordinating and attending monthly regional call meetings.
· Provide resources and tools for GSEA Chairs worldwide to help them plan and execute successful budget neutral GSEA competitions.
· Be an active member on the GSEA Sub-Committee and seek out opportunities for GSEA to create synergy with other chapter programs.
GSEA Marketing Support
· Create social media content strategy plan to continually engage with GSEA core demographic and the entrepreneurial community as a whole.
· Write the GSEA Monthly Newsletter content.
- Liaison for contracted PR company, providing student bios and contact information for all competitions
- Manage GSEA website, including timely updates of relevant content
GSEA Competition Support
· Manage GSEA Dashboard & Tracking Grid for all competitions, including follow-up
· Responsible for achieving the yearly metric of 50 students from 50 countries for Global Finals
· Maintain a database of judges for regional/national competitions and semi-final round judges for Global Finals.
· Co-lead with Director, GSEA for the Global Finals.
· Lead for GSEA USA National Finals
· Provide weekly updates on regional competitions, in particular ensuring they are operating at a budget neutral standpoint.
· Maintain academic relationships around the globe to ensure global expansion of GSEA.
GSEA Path of Leadership
· Support Director, GSEA with the EO Path of Leadership Process.
· Identify and establish relationships with member leaders in all of the Regions to be GSEA Directors.
· GLC Track Lead
Other GSEA Support
· Leverage contacts and relationships to find sponsorship dollars for competitor travel to GSEA Global Finals.
· Facilitate the integration of GSEA Alum into EO or Accelerator.
· Timely response to all email inquiries (within 24 hours).
· Other duties and assignments as necessary.
|Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the "Essential Duties") satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.|
Education and/or Experience:
· 3-5 years business experience
· Bachelor's degree in business or related field
· Ability to travel
· 1-3 years direct association or coordination related work
· Familiar with MS Office
Other Skills and Abilities:
In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
Excellent attention to detail
Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
Exercises confidentiality and discretion
|Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary. |
|Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.|
|Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.|
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer.