The Chapter Manager will provide guidance to the chapters, chapter leadership and the Regional Council members consistent with the mission and vision statements of the Global Organization. The Chapter Manager will advise chapter board officers on standard chapter operations and best practices. The primary goal of the Chapter Manager is to create healthy, growing chapters that consistently deliver the EO brand to their members.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities: |
· Manage a portfolio of chapters, building relationships and helping to provide a valuable member experience
· Identify strategies to promote membership growth and retention; proactively seeking solutions to boost member interest
· Act as the main point of contact for all chapter leaders, working with them to resolve all questions and concerns
· Provide clear and concise communication regarding the direction and requirements of the Global Organization to the chapters
· Advocate needs of the chapters to Global organization
· Promote EO Global initiatives.
· Aid in chapter strategic planning and execution during annual summit meetings, monthly area calls, and other scheduled chapter events
· Ensure proper representation of the EO Brand by local chapters.
· Attend at least three EO leadership and membership conferences per year.
· Assist with other duties as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
· 5-7 years business experience
· Bachelor's degree in business or related field
· Familiar with MS Office and Adobe
· Able to manage multiple assignments, meet deadlines, and work well in a team environment
· Ability to travel approximately 30%
· 3-5 years direct membership/chapter relations experience
· Non-profit/association experience
· Account management skills
· Demonstrated written and oral communication skills – must be able to speak publically in front of small and large groups.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to change quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
Strong interest in entrepreneurism, previous experience as an entrepreneur a plus
Organization is an equal opportunity employer.