Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage a portfolio of chapters, building relationships and helping to provide a valuable member experience
* Identify strategies to promote membership growth and retention; proactively seeking solutions to boost member interest
* Act as the main point of contact for all chapter leaders, working with them to resolve all questions and concerns
* Provide clear and concise communication regarding the direction and requirements of the Global Organization to the chapters
* Advocate needs of the chapters to Global organization
* Promote EO Global initiatives.
* Aid in chapter strategic planning and execution during annual summit meetings, monthly area calls, and other scheduled chapter events
* Ensure proper representation of the EO Brand by local chapters.
* Attend at least three EO leadership and membership conferences per year.
* Assist with other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the "Essential Duties") satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3-5 years business experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Familiar with MS Office and Adobe
- Able to manage multiple assignments, meet deadlines, and work well in a team environment
- Able to travel approximately 30%
- Able to work from a home-based office
- 3-5 years direct membership/chapter relations experience
- Non-profit/association experience
- Account management skills
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills – must be able to speak publically in front of small and large groups.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in entrepreneurism
Other Skills and Abilities:
In addition to the above the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with Entrepreneurs with tact, diplomacy and poise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Promote quality through continuos performance imporvement
- The use of good judgegement and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well developed analytic and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos in English. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer.