To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the "Essential Duties") satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- - Bachelor's degree in education, technology or related field
- - 3- 5 years' experience in of education development and execution experience, preferably in the non-profit environment (experience in lieu of education will be considered)
- - Virtual learning experience
- - Experience with data analytics, particularly in the virtual environment
- - Experience managing program budgets and coordinating with other departments
- - Exceptional communication skills both internally and externally
- - Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with staff and members from around the world
- - Excellent organizational and time management skills
- - Experience with online training content (webinars, podcasts, live streams)
- - International experience a plus
- - Non-English speaking language skills a plus
- - Extensive experience working with member-led committees and facilitators
Language Skills: Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand verbal instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or verbal form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
Work Environment: This position is required to work from a home office. EO will help you acquire all necessary equipment to operate including laptop, printer, stationary, office furniture etc.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer