The Regional Forum Director is responsible for overseeing all non-chapter based Forums. Currently, this includes MyEO Forums, Insignia & Quantum Leap Forum, Asia Bridge Forum, Latin Bridge Forum, Middle East Pan Africa Bridge Forum, South Asia Forum and Young Adult Forum (YAF). The Regional Forum Director is also responsible for supporting independent MyEO Forums, which are not part of any larger Forum Program. In addition, the Regional Forum Director also oversees other alternative Forum categories such as Key Executive Forum and Spousal Forum.
The Regional Forum Director sits on the Forum Committee as a staff member, as well as the MyEO Forum Sub-committee. The Regional Forum Director contributes to the strategic plan and direction of all non-chapter based Forum Programs and is responsible for the execution of that strategic plan.
The Regional Forum Director oversees and provides support to a team of Regional Forum Program support staff.
Essential Duties and
- - Work with MyEO Forum Sub-committee and the Forum Committee to help develop and execute on strategic initiatives regarding forum programs
- - Works with the Bridge and IQL program chairs to provide support to their programs.
- - Oversees and provides support to several regional Forum Program Coordinators/Administrators (independently hired) who work directly with each Regional Forum Program.
- - Main point of contact for independent MyEO Forums and Young Adult Forum (YAF). Coach and support Champions looking to launch new initiatives, provide on-going support for Moderators in need, and report numbers up to the MyEO and P2P Committee.
- - Work with MyEO Event staff to help support any event initiatives in conjunction with the Regional Forum Programs that include an event element.
- - Represent and advocate for Regional Forums and MyEO Forums across the organization, finding opportunities to increase awareness and enhance marketing and communications of each initiative at appropriate events, summits, Director calls, trainings, GLC, committee meetings, and more.
- - Ensure that each program operates within established budgets. Consolidate expenditures and report to appropriate Committee.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the "Essential Duties") satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
- > Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- > 5 years professional experience in an international association or account management position
- > Exemplary written and verbal communications skills
- > Proven customer service skills
- > Ability to multi-task and to organize complex situations
- > Ability to create/establish procedures with little direction
- > Exhibits a desire to learn and grow, both personally and professionally; "yes" mentality
- > Excellent presentation skills and a proficient public speaker
- > Ability to travel
- > Excellent organizational skills
- > Computer skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- > Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact, diplomacy and poise
- > Excellent attention to detail
- > Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
- > Strong writer
- > Knowledge of multiple languages a plus
- > The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- > Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- > Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- > A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- > Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- Key End Results
- Measurements Used in the Position
- Global Mindset
- Communication Skills
- People Skills
- Service Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Service Leadership
- Develop Others
- Manage Execution
Other Skills and Abilities:
- In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs’ Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs’ Organization is “at will,” that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer.