|Job Title: MyEO Events Administrator|| ||Date: April 28, 2015|||| |
|Department: Products|| ||FLSA Status: Exempt Status |||| |
|Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|| ||Reports to: VP, Events|||| |
|Prepared By: Director of Human Resources|| ||Approved By: Director of Human Resources|||| |
| || || |||| |
|Summary: |||||| |||
The MyEO Coordinator will provide support to the MyEO Member Leader structure (Committee, Experts and Chairs), MyEO Director, and VP of Events. This Global Coordinator position assists in the support of the MyEO Events platform and the maintenance of the MyEO Events initiatives. Duties include updating the MyEO Events portion of MyEO website, providing admin support for the MyEO member Leadership structure and supporting the MyEO Events champions.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities: |
Management of the MyEO Events platform
· Provide approval of MyEO Events based on the process ratified by the MyEO Committee.
· Provide Content Management and platform updates of MyEO Event portion of MyEO Website.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for the MyEO Event Champions.
· Ensure the tools and resources provided to MyEO Event Champions are up to date and relevant.
· Manage MyEO@eonetwork.org email address and respond to all requests in a timely manner.
Support of MyEO Premier Events
· Provide event support to selected MyEO Event, duties to include registration and coordination of logistics for speakers and VIPs - as approved by both VP, Events and MyEO Director
· Support the posting and management of GLC MyEO dinners
Support MyEO Leadership Structure
· Monthly reporting of MyEO Events, MyEO premier events
· Support MyEO Committee Chair & VP, Events and MyEO Director with additional projects as needed.
· EO Access Profile Updates
· MyEO Website Training
· Gather MyEO testimonials
Support EO Events
· Event Training
· Global Event Assistance and registration
· Other duties and assignments as necessary
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the "Essential Duties") satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree
· 2 or more years administrative experience
· 2 or more years with direct association, event planning or coordination related work
· Proficiency in MS Excel and Microsoft Office, Presentations tools and some graphic design capabilities
· Excellent customer service skills
Other Skills and Abilities:
In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
· Excellent attention to detail
· Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
· The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
· Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
· Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
· A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
· Exercises confidentiality and discretion
|Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary. |
|Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.|
|Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.|
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer.