The Lead Generation Specialist(LGS) is responsible for creating detailed digital marketing programs that nurture and accelerate prospects through a complex recruitment process. The LMS will work proactively with internal staff and EO member leaders to develop lead-generation and nurturing e-marketing programs including: planning, implementation, execution, measurement and optimization.
The successful LGS will be responsible for launching and tracking digital campaigns, including but not limited to content marketing, email and web landing pages, etc. In addition, this role will be responsible for establishing and measuring analytics for Salesforce/Pardot programs or similar programs and providing periodic updates on program performance.
The LGS should be an experienced user of marketing automation and CRM systems, and be familiar with digital analytical tools. To succeed in this position, the successful candidate must see and appreciate the long-term strategic picture, while having the discipline and technological capacity to activate, implement and adjust/manage the programs.
The LGS must demonstrate an ability to understand the association environment, have strong project management skills and be a skilled relationship manager, first and foremost. The LGS must work well in a high-pressure, collaborative environment.
Reporting to the Director of Global Member Recruitment, the LGS leads all aspects of managing lead nurturing and marketing automation for the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Segment and leverage the marketing automation database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
· Create and maintain reporting metrics on the effectiveness and business impact of lead generation and management activities, make recommendations on areas for optimization
· Develop and execute lead scoring program to increase effectiveness
· Manage list pulls and uploads for digital campaigns
· Monitor and analyze ongoing results of various marketing programs and develop reporting and data-driven recommendations on best practices, adjustments and/or enhancement
· Research and maintain knowledge of marketing automation practices and makes recommendations to management on strategies to exploit new innovations
· Participate in Salesforce/Pardot user forums, webinars and liaise with Salesforce and Pardot customer advocates to stay current on best practices and new functionality
The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
· Current Salesforce and Pardot Certification (Or Similar Certification/s)
· A minimum of 3 years experience in Digital Marketing
· A minimum of 2 years experience managing clients/customers
· 1-3 years of working in Salesforce CRM or similar platforms
· 1-3 years of working in Pardot or similar platform marketing automation environment
· Proven experienced in marketing automation and CRM systems
· Ability to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
· Familiarity to configure Salesforce and Pardot, (includes integration of both, reports, dashboards, objects, fields, workflows, etc.)
· Comfortable with data migrations, data entry, data cleansing procedures. Experience with data management including cleansing of lists prior to uploading into Pardot..
· History of maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help-related materials. Ability to deliver documentation/presentations to illustrate solutions, new functionality, and training and marketing automation results.
· Proven analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel), and experience with reporting and data analysis.
Characteristics we are looking for:
· Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to take ownership of projects
· Must be well organized, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Must be able to accept and respond to criticism, feedback and have excellent communication skills
· Ability to operate independently, assume responsibility for self-directed programs with high quality, high-productivity as a standard
· Excellent marketing/copywriting skills.
· Strong analytical skills
Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer