The Global Partnership Directors’ responsibilities include integrating EO’s partnership program into the larger organizational strategy. The Partnership Director must fully understand the EO member-internal customer—needs and how to effectively communicate and promote partner benefits. This position also executes key business development functions to expand EO’s partnership portfolio. In addition, the Director will establish and maintain relationships with current EO partners and sponsors. Effectively evaluate current agreements, suggest improved marketing strategies for members, and maintain relationship and communication with partners. Create customized reports to track success of partner and account strategy. Build partner/sponsor confidence and credibility by consistently solving problems quickly and accurately.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secure, launch new global partnerships
- Manage existing global partnerships
- Serve as staff liaison to EO’s Strategic Alliances Committee through collaboration, providing best practices and historical context
- Support EO global events sponsorship programs including, developing strategy, marketing tools, and executing onsite sponsorship activation benefits
- Support EO’s strategic organizational priorities and the Strategic Alliances Committee’s annual initiatives
- Collaborate with external engagement teams, including GSEA and External Engagement
- Project manage EOXpo at EO’s Universities (2x year) and annual Global Leadership Conference
- Fulfill other partnership duties as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the “Essential Duties”) satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, sponsorship, or account management roles
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Management experience
- Event and logistic experience
- Ability to speak other languages
- International business experience
- Stenographer abilities
Other Skills and Abilities:
- In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs’ Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs’ Organization is “at will,” that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs’ Organization is an equal opportunity employer.