The Forum Training Content Manager manages the Forum training content and translation initiatives to ensure that EO Forum Trainers and members are utilizing the most current, brand compliant content. The Training Content Manager is also responsible for managing Forum Trainer certification and coordinating the annual Forum Trainers' Retreat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Ensures that all Forum content on the website and used in training courses is current and brand compliant
- · Manages the translation process, liaising with the translation vendors, regional staff and global communications team
- · Manages content files Forum Trainers and staff to ensure accuracy with printed materials and online program delivery
- · Manages the process of Forum Trainer recruitment and
- · Assists the Forum Trainers and Forum Content Sub-Committee in updating training manual content
- · Oversee logistics and planning for the Forum Trainers' Retreat with support of Forum Training Managers
- · Assists the Forum Committee Chair and Forum Trainer Liaison with creating the Forum Trainers' Retreat Agenda.
- · Creates and updates Forum Trainer policies and procedures
- · Responds to inquiries sent to [email protected]
- · Limited international travel required
- · Other duties as assigned by VP, Forum and Learning
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the "Essential Duties") satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- · Bachelor Degree (or equivalent), event planning, communications or related are of study
- · 2-5 years work experience in a related field
- · Fluency in English. Fluency and/or working knowledge of other languages preferred
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills
- · Attention to detail
- · Solution based thinking
- · Team building and relationship management experience
- · Strong background in multi-department collaboration
- · Ability to treat every task, no matter how big or small, as important to advancing EO's mission
In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions,
correspondence and memos. Ability to
communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers,
clients, and the public. Ability to
understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all
units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as
fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry
out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential
Duties of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics
described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the
Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the Essential Duties.
The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer