*This is a home-base job that can be located any where in Mexico or Panama.
*To help you stand out from other candidates, once you submit the application form, please also answer 5 more questions via below link.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for creating and overseeing Regional Event registration as well as accurate and timely reporting for the Americas. The Event Coordinator provides administrative assistance and project management assistance to the Regional Events under the direction of the Regional Event Director. The Event Coordinator will serve as the General Event Assist for the annual Americas' Presidents Meetings. In addition, the Event Coordinator maintains EO event procedures and inventory of all event materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Event Coordinator:
Responsible for all aspects of the registrations process for assigned programs
§ Registration lead: Americas' Regional Events (Presidents' Meeting, Alchemy, XCentric, NERVE, LACademy, One Canada)
§ Registration support: Other small scale region based events i.e., Mentorship Summits, regional Executive Education or Leadership Summits.
§ Create event listing, confirmation and cancellation policy for each Event on EO Network
§ Data management of attendee lists for each event and registration tracking by Chapter
§ Coordinate with Global Development Coordinator to ensure timely and accurate dispersal of New Member Voucher
§ Generate registration financial reports and reconcile revenue to balance with department finance for all registrations to assist event directors determine revenue and expenses
§ Responding to member calls and emails regarding all general inquiries concerning registration process and events in a timely manner/within 24 hours
§ Providing accurate and timely registration and membership reports on demand as requested
Provide general administrative support
§ Maintain overall event survey per event and sort data to calculate overall event score
§ Participate on monthly Committee Calls and assist with call set up or note-taking as needed
§ Maintain repository of relevant event documents, social media accounts, Mail Chimp Accounts
§ Coordinate accurate and timely updates of all public calendars and promotional material i.e. EO Update, Leadership News, Octane, Public Site, Master Calendar, Samepage, etc.
§ Coordinate the promotion of Regional Events at GLC, Summits, Presidents' Meeting
§ Providing onsite support for event leads as needed
§ Other general logistics support for events as directed
§ Tracking for PEAK Regional Event attendance as required
General Assist for Americas Presidents Meeting
- Registration and Master Account lead
- Reconciliation of the hotel rooming lists vs. the registrant list
- Inventory all materials and coordinate materials purchasing with vendors
- Coordinate all shipping to and from meeting location
- Create name badges and print necessary material
- Coordinate any marketing and communications pieces for the event
- On-site Registration and transportation lead
- Providing onsite support for event leads as needed
- Other general logistics support for events as directed
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the "Essential Duties") satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience
- > Bachelor's degree or 3 years of related work experience
- > Proficiency in MS Excel and Microsoft Office, particularly mail merging
- > highly detail oriented
- > Excellent customer service skills
Other Skills and Abilities:
In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact, diplomacy and poise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
- Strong writer
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- Proofreads Accurately
Entrepreneur Organization’s Vision
To build the world's most influential community of entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneur Organization’s Mission
Engage leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow.
Entrepreneur Organization’s Core Values
- Boldly Go! - Bet on your own abilities
- Thirst for Learning - Be a student of opportunity
- Make a Mark - Leave a legacy
- Trust and Respect - Build a safe haven for learning and growth
- Cool - Create, seek out and celebrate once-in-a-lifetime experiences
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer