The Director of Europe will be responsible for the overall recruitment and engagement of members in the region. They will provide guidance to the chapters, chapter leadership and the Regional Council members consistent with the mission and vision statements of the Global Organization. The Director of Europe will advise the Regional Council on standard operations and best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- > Update and drive the regional plan to attain regional, area and chapter goals
- > Responsible for the regional budget
- > Main contact for the member Director of Region and member led regional council
- > Resolve overall red flags from the region
- > Work with Chapter Launch Director for the successful implementation of chapter launches in the region
- > Drive the growth of the region
- > Ensure the success of Presidents' Meetings and chapter Strategy Summits
- > Organize monthly conference calls for Regional Member Director and Area Directors
- > Create quarterly tasks/focus for Area Directors & Regional Director in alignment with staff goals
- > Market and promote the chapter health program (PEAK) and other health and growth initiatives
- > Overall Accountability of European Renewal Process (seasonal: March – September)
- > Drive the participation in the member satisfaction survey and follow-up with team to ensure member satisfaction (annually – March/April)
- > Drive the participation from the chapters in the region to attend the Global leadership conference, Universities and regional events
- > Coordinate weekly reports
- > Be an EO ambassador at local and Global events
- > Attendance required at the Presidents' Meeting in the region, Global Leadership Conference and other events as required
- > Lead daily staff huddles and other regular meetings as required
- > Read monthly member communications: Octane, organizational updates, Leadership news, etc
- > Keep on top of latest trends through conversations with members, staff, and publications
- > Identify, share, and document chapter best processes
- > Hire, train and coach staff
- > Be the main escalation point for membership issues in the region – e.g. Basic solicitations, policies and procedures, major problem resolutions, etc
The requirements listed
below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- - Bachelor's degree
- - 3+ years of recruitment experience in a membership organization
- - 5 years of managerial experience
- - Excellent customer service skills
- - Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos in English
- - Ability to work from home office
- - Ability to travel as required (approx. 40% of the time)
Other Skills and Abilities:
- - Ability to speak multiple languages
- - 3+ years of event and logistic experience
- - Managing regional staff (remote management)
- In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact, diplomacy and poise
- Attention to detail
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who shows ownership and commitment to the job
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion
English Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks
Entrepreneurs' Organization's Vision
To build the world's most influential community of entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurs' Organization's Mission
Engage leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow
Entrepreneurs' Organization's Core Principles
- Boldly Go! - Bet on your own abilities
- Thirst for Learning - Be a student of opportunity
- Make a Mark - Leave a legacy
- Trust and Respect - Build a safe haven for learning and growth
- Cool - Create, seek out and celebrate once-in-a-lifetime experiences
Entrepreneurs' Organization's Staff Core Principles
At EO, the staff takes pride in our work, and it shows in everything we do. To reflect our unique culture, we embrace and embody six essential core principles:
- Teamwork: working together to achieve excellence
- Trust & respect: displaying and rewarding integrity
- Creativity: the possibilities are endless
- Professionalism: lead, learn and live by example
- Fun: lighten up, live it up, laugh it up!
- Service: providing world class services to the EO community
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs’ Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs’ Organization is “at will,” that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer.