· Working collaboratively with staff, members, speakers, faculty and SMEs to assist with delivery of robust solutions, design customized curricula, and design programs to enhance the learning experience of members.
· Assist with execution of executive education, virtual learning, and global learning events, including on-site assistance while meeting or exceeding the Learning Department and event learning chair's requirements and/or expectations. Assisting with the delivery of the program on-site, including staff office and speaker logistics, vendors and F&B, signage distribution of program forms and materials, oversees AV and transportation, and other duties as needed. Provide exceptional customer service to guests and colleagues.
· Manage aspects of events including registrations, accommodations, travel, etc. for learning events.
· Gather data research such as member needs, speaker credentials, site locations, demographics, usage data, and evaluations as needed
· Assist with tracking expenditures, invoices, reimbursements, and other budgetary items related to learning programs and events Provide support and superior customer service to the program chairs(s)/learning chair(s) and speakers
· Under the guidance of the Manager of Chapter & Global Learning Events, manage all aspects of EO's Speaker Database including: monitor and approving speaker profile submissions, ensuring speakers are classified appropriately to ensure EO members' ease of access, monitoring solicitation within speaker profiles, managing communication to/from speaker, including notification that speaker application is/is not approved, assist with speaker profile updates, and general troubleshooting assistance, database maintenance, scores submission, and support to internal staff, chapter administrators, and members using the database
· Under the guidance of the Manager of Chapter & Global Learning Events, manage the Learning Award program Assist with the research and contract negotiation with speakers, facilitators, and other vendors. Manage all communication requirements of the program including judging and awards
· Provide support for the PEAK check program including tallying the learning events calendar, updating the internal matrix, and send communication to regional support staff and members, giving updates on the status of completion leading up to and immediately after the deadline. Manage all communication requirements of the program including judging and awards
· Under the guidance of the Director of Virtual Learning, assist with the delivery, uploading, cataloging, and marketing of key virtual products including podcasts, webinars, EO24, e-courses.
· Work with appropriate staff or member leaders to identify speakers and follow the appropriate vetting processes
· Work with the Communications department to provide learning content for internal and external event marketing
· Developing and maintaining the learning department's program calendar Assist with submission of department metrics dashboard highlighting progress toward goals
· Demonstrating the ability and willingness to work with ease across cultures and geographies.
· Providing assistance to the Learning Team including support with global learning events, committee support, or partnership events as requested.
· Leading and contributing to cross functional teams to ensure success of programs, working very closely with Communications and Finance, to (respectively) provide learning content for the event website and marketing material; and set educational program revenue goals and manage approved budget and goals.
· Monitor, delegate and/or respond to email inquiries that come in to the [email protected] email address
· Other duties as assigned