The Chapter Manager, South Asia is core position for the region and both strategic and operational. She/he will provide guidance to chapter leadership and the Regional Council members consistent with the mission and vision statements and strategy of the Global Organization. The Chapter Manager will advise chapter board officers on standard chapter operations and best practices. The primary goal of the Chapter Manager is to create healthy, growing chapters that consistently deliver value to their members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Manage a portfolio of chapters, building relationships and helping to provide a valuable member experience
- - Identify strategies to promote membership growth and retention; proactively seeking solutions to boost member experience
- - Act as the main point of contact for all chapter leaders, working with them to resolve all questions and concerns
- - Provide clear and concise communication regarding the direction and requirements of the Global Organization to the chapters
- - Advocate needs of the chapters to Global organization
- - Promote EO Global initiatives.
- - Aid in chapter strategic planning and execution during annual summit meetings, monthly area calls, and other scheduled chapter events
- - Ensure proper representation of the EO Brand by local chapters.
- - Attend at least three EO leadership and membership conferences per year.
- - Assist with other duties as needed.
- - Work closely with the Chapter leaders while serving as the direct liaison to Area Directors.
- - Assists the chapter presidents with priority ideation, support and execution.
- - Serve as main point of contact on staff for Presidents and President-Elects of their regions.
- - Manages a Regional Coordinator who also supports the region, specifically the Chapter Administrators in that region.
- - Help chapters with a variety of issues throughout the year with the main goal in mind of putting the chapter in the best possible position to succeed.
- - Promote PEAK checklist and keep Presidents informed on upcoming items as well as their chapters’ status towards achieving the overall goal.
- - Assist the Event/Learning Manager and staff/regional leaders in preparing for the annual Presidents’ Meeting and Regional Events (RIE, Spark, etc.).
- - Promoting and communicating the All-Member Survey. Messaging results after it has closed.
- - Prepping for GLC with the Regional Directors for their annual council meetings.
- - Promoting the EO Strategy Summit program and assisting staff in planning as needed. Attend somewhere in the range of 8-10 meetings annually.
- - Answer questions and assist members and leaders from your region to make their membership experience stronger.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the “Essential Duties”) satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- > 5+ years professional experience
- > Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- > Familiar with MS Office and Adobe
- > Able to manage multiple assignments, meet deadlines, and work well in a team environment
- > Ability to travel approximately 30%
- > 3-5 years direct membership/chapter relations experience
- > Non-profit/association experience
- > Account management skills
- > Demonstrated written and oral communication skills – must be able to speak publically in front of small and large groups.
- > Demonstrated ability to adapt to change quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- > Strong interest in entrepreneurship, previous experience as an entrepreneur a plus
Language Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Professional workplace where business and business casual attire is required.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Entrepreneur Organization’s Vision
To build the world's most influential community of entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneur Organization’s Mission
Engage leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow.
Entrepreneur Organization’s Core Principles
- Boldly Go! - Bet on your own abilities
- Thirst for Learning - Be a student of opportunity
- Make a Mark - Leave a legacy
- Trust and Respect - Build a safe haven for learning and growth
- Cool - Create, seek out and celebrate once-in-a-lifetime experiences
Entrepreneur Organization’s Staff Core Principles
At EO, the staff takes pride in our work, and it shows in everything we do. To reflect our unique culture, we embrace and embody six essential core principles:
- Teamwork: working together to achieve excellence
- Trust & respect: displaying and rewarding integrity
- Creativity: the possibilities are endless
- Professionalism: lead, learn and live by example
- Fun: lighten up, live it up, laugh it up!
- Service: world class services to the EO community
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs’ Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs’ Organization is “at will,” that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.