You've come to the right place.
Membership in the Entrepreneurs' Organization is by invitation only.
To qualify, you must:
- Be the founder, co-founder, owner or controlling shareholder of a company
- Hold one of the above titles for a company that grosses more than US$1 million annually
- For venture-backed companies to qualify for membership they must have privately raised funds of US$2M or publically raised funds of US$5M, and 10 full-time employees. Venture backed companies have three years before they must meet the standard qualification of US$1M in gross annual revenue.
- Prospective members must first apply to their local chapter to ensure they meet the Entrepreneurs' Organization membership criteria.
- Your chapter will then contact you for an interview and make a decision on your application.
- If accepted, you will gain access to Forum training and meetings, chapter and Global events, and a wide variety of other exclusive benefits. Within your first three months, you will also receive an orientation which will include a welcome package and introductory calls from Global staff.
- During your first few months of joining, you will go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum group.
Members pay both chapter and Global dues in one annual membership payment. Global dues are currently US$1,700 plus a one-time US$800 initiation fee, and are prorated based on the fiscal month you join. Chapter dues generally mirror Global dues, but may be higher or lower. To find out about dues in your specific chapter, click on the fact sheet for your chapter.
Complete your application. If you have any questions and would like to speak to an EO Staff member, submit an interest form and we will be in touch.