Are you ready to learn in an innovative and exciting way?
EOtv, EO’s new online video series, will launch on 8 September 2008. The weekly Webcasts will include videos, benefits and partners, peer-to-peer learning and expert tips of the week, among other valuable content. You can get a sneak peek by watching the trailer shown at this year’s Global Leadership Conference.
EOtv will feature stories you want to see. That means the EOtv team is currently looking for stories that fit these categories:
- News and learning content that would interest the entire membership – key take-aways from a great speaker at a chapter event, valuable Forum tips, members with fantastic stories, etc.
- Regional events and news – notices about events open to members of other chapters, as well as news and learning from local members
- Ask EO – responses to your questions about EO benefits, services, why things are the way they are, etc.
Want to submit EOtv content?
Submitting is easy. All you need to do is send a one-paragraph overview of your story, along with any visuals that support it, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few notes:
- You don’t have to send video. We can use still images, PowerPoint slides, screenshots or any other visual to support your story, but we won’t accept stories that don’t have visual support.
- Our EOtv anchors will read your script, so write it as if you’ll hear/see your story on a newscast.
That’s it! If you have any ideas, questions or comments, please send them to email@example.com, and remember to check your e-mail in September!