The Entrepreneurs’ Organization ("EO" or "Organization") offers the Terms and Conditions ("Terms") outlined herein as guides for both EO members and nonmembers ("User(s)") utilizing the Web site ("Site" and "the Site"). Please read all information carefully. By using this Web site, Users agree to be bound by these Terms. If Users accept these Terms, they should regularly review these Terms as EO reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without notice.
The entire contents of this Site are copyrighted, unless otherwise indicated, by EO. All rights are reserved and content may not be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred, in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization or as indicated below.
Users of this Site may download/print pages or other content for their personal, noncommercial use on a single computer without altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from such material.
Any information contained on Web sites linked FROM this Site are not copyrighted by EO, but may be copyrighted by the owner(s) of such linked Web site(s). This copyright notice also binds visitors linking TO this Site from other Web sites.
The trademarked/registered Entrepreneurs’ Organization logo may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not EO's or specifically endorsed by EO. If Web pages are downloaded and/or printed, the EO logo cannot be used for other purposes subsequent to the download(s), without express written permission from the Organization.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Liability, Including Linked Sites
EO is providing materials on this Site for informational purposes only. While it is EO’s intent to provide accurate information, EO makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on this site for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. EO hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and noninfringement.
Under no circumstances shall EO or any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advisors or their respective partners, officers, directors, employees or agents be held liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this site, with the delay or inability to use this site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products services and related graphics obtained through this site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if EO has been advised of the possibility of damages.
In providing the materials on this Site, EO is not rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. If expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Throughout this Site, hyperlinks to non-EO Web sites are provided for all Users' convenience. Such external Web sites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of the Organization. EO does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Web sites and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information located at such Web sites. As such, EO assumes no liability for the currency, accuracy, or availability of any information on these Web sites. Use of any information obtained from such Web sites is voluntary, and reliance on such information should only be undertaken after an independent review by qualified experts. Reference therein to any specific commercial product, process or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by the Organization.
- Visitors to our Web site may be asked to supply certain personally identifying information, which is then retained by the Entrepreneurs’ Organization and used only to provide you with products or services you have requested, or with additional information from the Entrepreneurs’ Organization about its affiliates or selected outside companies whose products or services we feel may be of use to you.
- Any information from selected outside companies will be transmitted by the Entrepreneurs’ Organization so that such companies will not have access either to your email address or to your other personally identifying information unless the outside company is providing a service that is primary to the operation of the Site or service to the members. Moreover, we will not sell or rent any personally identifying information obtained through the Web site to any other company or organization.
- If, at some point after giving the Entrepreneurs’ Organization your personally identifying information, you do not wish to continue to receive additional information from the Entrepreneurs’ Organization about Entrepreneurs’ Organization, its affiliates or selected outside companies, in general, you may opt out by emailing email@example.com and put the words "remove my name" in the subject line of your email.
- While your individual information is protected as discussed above, the Entrepreneurs’ Organization reserves the right to use such individual information to create aggregated, anonymous data about users in order to develop statistics about activity on and visitors to the website.
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization may disclose personal information if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the website; or (4) protect the personal safety, property or rights of our users or the public.
You agree that any claim, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms and Conditions, or your use of the website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington, D.C. applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be brought in a state or federal court in Washington, D.C. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.